Home » 外贸学堂 » 订单这7大项的内容你最好都记住

订单这7大项的内容你最好都记住

admin 外贸学堂 76 View No comment
义乌小商品市场-外国人眼中的“中国制造”

很多外贸新手老是抱怨:为啥我都辛辛苦苦工作3,4个月了,天天报价格,天发开发信,天天上传新产品,可是就是没有客户真正给我下订单呢。

还有的盆友经常抱怨:为啥我给客户报完价格,有的都发PI了,客户就突然失踪了。

其实,很多问题出在你和客户交流中,你所表现出来的非职业,新手,外行的语言和行为上。

而在国际贸易中,没有哪一个外商愿意和一个外贸菜鸟或者外行做生意,即使你的价格是全球最低的,也不行。

因为和一个外贸菜鸟做生意会有很多不确定性。正是因为你的外行,菜鸟和非专业会给生意带来不可预测的后果。

而没有哪一个老板愿意拿自己的钱来冒险,更没有那个老板雇佣的采购经理愿意和一个外贸菜鸟做生意,因为他害怕可能因为你的不确定性而失去自己的工作。

更何况现在提供同种产品的供货商有的是,他为何要冒险把订单给一个不专业的,菜鸟的你呢?

那么,如何表现出你是专业的外贸人,你是老外贸呢?

这就要求你在和客户面对面交流中,或者函电交流中,以及就某个具体问题的谈论中,你要表现的非常的专业,非常的老道。

那么下面的七条中的内容就是让你表现专业,让你显得是老外贸的专业短语,请记住这些,并在你和客户交流中恰到好处的加以使用。

当然,要表现出你的专业,对你所经营的具体产品的特性,功能等等,需要你非常的熟悉和掌握,做到脱口而出,滔滔不绝。

所以,猫熊哥今天建议:要想尽快搞定新客户并拿下客户首订单这7大项的内容你最好都记住

一,在和客户谈论合同中的保险条款时,我们会经常用到下面的短语句子:

effect insurance

投保保险

insurance amount

保险金额

cover insurance

投保(包括,覆盖)险别

insurance premium

保险费

additional premium

附加保费

extra premium

额外保费

settle a claim

理赔

Insurance is to be covered by the Sellers for 110% of the invoice value.

保险是由卖方按发票金额的110%投保。

we will effect insurance against All Risks and War Risk.

我们将投保一切险和战争险

We will insure the shipment with The People’s Insurance Company of China.

我们将在中国人民保险公司投保这批货的运输。

What risks are to be insured against?

投保哪些险别?

The extra premium will be charged to your account.

该额外保费将由你方支付

we agree to effect insurance on your behalf but you have to bear the premium.

我们同意代表你办理保险,但你必须要承担的保费

our agent will take up your claim promptly.

我们的代理以及时处理你的索赔的。

二,和客户谈论订单及签订合同时,要常用下面的短语:

Place an order with sb.

给某人下一个订单

we will send you the sample free of charge.

我们将免费寄给你样品

Please quote us as per the enclosed enquiry sheet.

请按所附询价单给我们报价

The issuance of an import licence takes time.

进口许可证的发放需要时间

we highly value the information given in your letter of 7th June.

我们高度重视你在6月7日的信中给出的信息

Your comments are valuable.

您的意见是有价值的。

we will provide you with 100 sets of bicycles.

我们将为您提供100台自行车

The transaction is concluded on FOB basis.

在FOB基础上达成交易

you will have to follow our new price from next month.

从下个月起你们将要按照我们新的价格执行。

We are pleased to have concluded the first transaction with you.

我们很高兴能与你达成了第一笔交易

The conlusion of this first transaction will pave the way for future business.

这第一笔交易的达成为将来的业务铺开了道路。

This business is finalized as per the exchange of our E-mail of 4th April and yours of the 5th April.

该业务最终以我们4月4日的电子邮件和你们4月5日的邮件之间的信息交流而达成。

The sellers will provide the buyer with the sales confirmation for signature.

卖家要提供给买家售货确认书来签字

All terms and conditions in the contract should be followed carefully.

合同中的所有条款和条件,应认真遵守

the following goods are available from stock.

下列货物有现货供应。

The following are the main terms and conditions of our general sales agreement.

以下是我们销售协议的主要条款

三,关于货物包装条款常用的短语:

You are requested to pack the goods as per the details on the attached list.

请你按所附清单上的细节包装货物

we will charge you USD15 for your designated packing.

按您指定的方式包装,我们将收取你15美元费用。

四:有关交货期和装运的条款短语:

The L/C provides for the shipment to be made in one lot.

信用证要求一次性装运

provided you can ship the goods next month, we will place an order with you.

假如你下个月可以装运,我们将给您一个订单。

Boarding charges are very expensive.

装船费用非常贵的。

五:有关费用和支付等方面的表达语句:

An additional charge of USD50 is to be collected through our bank.

需额外支付的50美元是通过银行进行收取的。

we will charge your account with the purchases.

就这笔购买费用将计入你的账户。

for (on) your account

由你付款

we buy the goods for our own account.

我们自费购买这些货物。

we buy the goods for the account of ABC & CO.,

我们购买的货物由 ABC & CO 支付

the extra expenses are to be borne by you.

额外的费用由你承担

A debit note will be issued for the cost of the samples.

将出具一张样品费用的借条。

unite value

单位价值

total value.

总价值

invoice value.

发票金额

market value

市场价值

face value

面值

par value.

面值

the goods are valued at USD5000.

这批货物价值5000美元。

The payment is in settlement of all commissions due to you.

给你的所有佣金都已支付办理。

we have applied to our bank to issue an L/C

我们已经申请我们银行开立信用证了。

The late arrival of your L/C places us in an awkward position.

这信用证的迟到置我于尴尬的位置。

settle an account.

结帐

六:纠纷的解决处理常用短语:

settle the difference.

解决不同意见

settle a question(problem)

解决一个问题

we hope to reach a settelment of the dispute amicably.

我们希望纠纷能友好地达成和解

We will place the damaged goods at your disposal.

我们将把损坏的货物交由你们处理。

Owing to your negligence, your have to bear the responsibility.

由于你的疏忽,你要承担责任

our manager will take up the matter himself.

我们的经理自己会考虑这件事的

七.代理问题常用短语:

sole (exclusive) agent.

独家代理

forwarding agent.

货运代理

appoint an agent.

委托代理人

apply for an agent.

申请代理

agency agreement.

代理协议

义乌小商品市场导航

Permanent Link: http://www.ywbb.com/1411.html

发表评论

Go